The EXST-IP66 Series emergency exit sign can be wall and suspended mounted. The LEDs used for illumination are SMD low Power High Lumen type. Its uses SMT technology that consumes 6 times less electricity than those using fluorescent bulbs with 7 times longer operational life,the quality and brightness of illumination is also certified by the Thai industrial Standard 2430-2552 and Thailand Engineering Standard 021004-18. The unit uses Ni-MH (Nikle Metal Hydride) batteries that are smaller but more efficient This enable the unit to operate for 2.0/3.0 hours on battery power. The sign is made with white semi-translucent acrylic that evenly diffuse the light throughout the whole sign, even after an extended period of use. The hosing is made from Grade 304 stainless steel protected against jets of water and dust tight certified by Electrical and Electronics Institute for IP 66 standard.
- Uses high power LEDs rated at 10 Watts for illumination.
- Operate for 2.0/3.0 hours on backup time.
- Having LED lifetime of over 50,000 hours.
- Automatically recharged with constant voltage and limited current.
- Battery overcharge protection circuit prevents overcharge which is the cause of battery swelling.
- Battery discharge protection circuit prolongs the battery life.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET
|Mode of Operation||
220 VAC / 50Hz±10%
|LED Lamp Power||
Ni-MH 1,800 mAh. (1.2Vx3), Ni-MH 2,100 mAh. (1.2Vx3)
|Charge Termination Voltage||
2.0 Hrs., 3.0 Hrs.
Without Auto test
1 Sided, 2 Sided