The Self-Contained Emergency Light Luminaires CU-IP66 Series uses SMD LED lamps for lighting. The device is controlled by the microcontroller. Thus, it can be tested by remote testing. The hosing is made from Grade 304 stainless steel protected against jets of water and dust tight. certified by Electrical and Electronics Institute for IP 66 standard.
- Having LED lifetime of over 50,000 hours.
- Automatically recharged with constant voltage and limited current.
- Battery overcharge protection circuit prevents overcharge which is the cause of battery swelling.
- Battery discharge protection circuit prolongs the battery life.
- Under voltage protection circuit allows the unit to automatically activate the emergency light in case any fault occurs in the main power distribution system or in case of power failure (140-160VAC).
- Allowing testing with a remote control
- Automatically enabling a 30 minutes test every 30 days. (The Auto Test can be disabled.)
- Having a battery charging reminder with voice alert (Battery Checker).
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET
|Mode of Operation||
220 VAC / 50Hz±10%
|LED Lamp Power (2)||
|Rated Beam Angle||
Sealed Lead-Acid Maintained Free
12V 5.0Ah, 12V 7.0Ah
Constant Voltage & Limit Current
3.0 Hrs., 4.0 Hrs.
Auto test and Remote test