The self-contained emergency light has both a motion and a light sensor to provide maximum functionality for the user for multiple use cases. During power outages the unit will provide illumination using battery power. During normal power conditions, if the surrounding area is dimmer than 5 Lux and the unit detects a person walking by, it will automatically provide illumination using mains power and will turn off automatically after 15 seconds when there is no one left in the area.
- Highly efficient and super bright 9 Watts LEDs provides maximum brightness while saving on power consumption. It also offers long operational life of more than 50,000 hours
- Use Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) 3.2V-6000mAh, backup power for 3 hours. It has the advantages of light weight, long service life and high power. It also causes less pollution
- The motion sensor is capable of detecting motion when the surrounding area has a light intensity lower than 5 Lux. The motion sensor circuit will activate, and the light will automatically turn on using electricity. The light will turn off within 15 seconds if there is no one present in the area (motion detection range: 120 degrees, distance: 5 meters)
- The operation can be tested manually (Manual Test)
- Controlled by an 8-bit microcontroller circuit
- A Timer Delay circuit to keep the unit operating for a few more seconds once normal power has returned
- AC and DC fuse to prevent current overload
- Surge Protection.
- IP20 dust and water resistant
Features to Extend Battery Life
- An innovative 3 Steps Charger
- A Low Voltage Cut-Off to prevent the battery from draining completely
- An LED will blink 4 times every 15 seconds to indicate that there is a problem charging the battery
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET
| SGM209CD3 |