The Self-Contained Emergency Light Luminaires MCU-R Series uses LED lamps for lighting. The device is controlled by the microcontroller. Thus, it can be activated by either pressing the Function Test button on the device or by remote testing. The chassis is made with 1 mm. thick Electro-Galvanized sheets coated with Epoxy powder and stove enameled to help protect from any possible rust.
- Having LED lifetime of over 50,000 hours.
- Automatically recharged with constant voltage and limited current.
- Battery overcharge protection circuit prevents overcharge which is the cause of battery swelling.
- Battery discharge protection circuit prolongs the battery life.
- Under voltage protection circuit allows the unit to automatically activate the emergency light in case any fault occurs in the main power distribution system or in case of power failure (140-160VAC).
- Allowing testing with a remote control.
- Equipped with the Auto Test function:
- Every 1 month on the 1st day of the month at 12.00-12.30 hrs.
- Every 6 months on the 1st day of the month at 12.00-13.00 hrs.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET
|Mode of Operation||
220 VAC / 50Hz±10%
|LED Lamp Power (2)||
|Rated Beam Angle||
Sealed Lead-Acid Maintained Free
Constant Voltage & Limit Current
2.0 Hrs., 3.0 Hrs., 5.0 Hrs.
Auto test and Remote test